Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Smashers!


Colin modified the building of this Mechanical Bird by adding some of his bricks from Lego.
This set is from Miniso (Korean) store.

He wanted more Lego sets and I'll get him a big set for his birthday next month.




Those little, red, Smashers Balls are not easy to re-assemble, or to rebuild.
It takes patience, practise and techniques.
Kiki managed to discover a technique where she could rebuild a Smasher Ball under one minute.
Quite a feat if you ask me, because I've tried but it took me over 30 mins to even rebuild one.
Smashing the ball takes 3 seconds. Haha.

Anyway, I think Kiki's long and slimmer fingers gave her an advantage over my fat fingers.




Many of my friends associate me with the movie - Eat, Pray, Love, or that they tell me I'm their "Oprah".

While I thank them humbly, I also take the chance to update them that it was a phase and that now, my "OMsomeness" is both practical and tactical. HaiYak!



What are you watching now?
For me,, currently-- Shut Eye

(wiki) The series centers around the life of failed magician Charlie Haverford (Jeffrey Donovan), who now works as a psychic and suddenly starts to have real visions.






Kiki's $pecs broke, we made a new pair and also replaced the broken frame so that she will have a $pare.

No comments:

Post a Comment