Monday, July 16, 2018

Sunday turning Monday

So,   we had so much homework over the weekend.
We had very little time because the bulk of Saturday was spent on Chinese class X 2, NDP parade, Sunday swimming, hence we were left with just 2 hours to complete a English compo mind map, 10 pages of Chinese questions, 6 pages of Chinese writing, 1 set of Math worksheet, CCA Cello tutorial (YouTube watching). So we asked the Yiyi to solve the Math questions so that I could check the answers against Kiki's answers. It all worked out great. *above pix, my sis's working which we comprehended perfectly. LOL. 


 Watched till ep.5 last night.
A little tacky but quite alright.





Not sure what happened to me.
Felt like I had tailspun out of control from my path of well being.
It is time to rehash, refresh & relive.

No comments:

Post a Comment