Monday, July 2, 2018

Last Day of June


 Sharing is caring for my wallet. 

We practised so much for "Millionaire Hoedown" and we were able to play it reasonably, but Teacher simply changed plans and will not be sending the class for audition. She has in a matter of seconds, told us she's not doing Millionaire anymore.  Oh........... okay then, one whole month of cramping that song.... for....... our own good, I suppose.

We thought we wanted to tell her we are not toooooo bad at it, but then I suppose she expects all her students to be excellent ones. Or else.




 So, to cheer myself up, we went to customize a Magnum.
It didn't really cheer me up lah....... this ice cream is way too sweet even for me.
Next time, I'll get to choose dark choc instead. Minus the gold nuggets, those sugar were rocks.




Browsed the clothes at Lululemon and fell in love with them. But they are so darn expensive! Gosh, I want them. Although not for the gym, nor Yoga; still, I dig them.

Wait for me, Lulu.


My finances are totally decimated by
(1) High cost of living,
(2) Downfall of my supposedly Infallible Industry,
(3) my Blindsight failed..........

However, I will live again.  (Don't worry! It is only temporary)

We practiced for our coming exam, into the night.
This little girl plays all three pieces by heart, she doesn't need the scores but I am not too sure if her teacher will frown upon this or not.



If your friends are (always) secretly jealous of you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, please tell them to get lost.



No comments:

Post a Comment