Monday, July 23, 2018

Breakfast with Colin



 one meal is enough for breakfast, lunch & dinner.

 Using his sister's old pair of sneakers.



 A piece of cake is a good enough reward for that little girl's one whole year of preparation for the exam. Good job, Kiki.

Finally, Colin's happy to go swimming lessons.
Five months before he finally gained some confidence.

 We eat lots of magnum, I put a limit to quota of one, every other day.

We love books.
Very glad they love to read.
The habit does not come overnight, and it pays off to keep going.
I always feel blessed to have books to read, so I'm always happy to be borrowing and returning books for the kids. When I was younger, I didn't get much books. They were either used books handed by older cousins or winning the art competition or other writing competitions where the prizes were story books.  Now, books are aplenty. You can buy them from many avenues. If you don't mind, you can also borrow tonnes of books from the libraries. 



I have no idea why Kiki likes Cactus. She exclaimed excitedly when she saw that my friend- Sarina had a few tiny pots of those.
Since I came across this book, I borrowed it for her.





Used to pay so much money doing the electrical facelift facials at the facial saloons. Like $120 per session and that was 15 years ago.  Now, you can DIY with an electric pen, an acupuncture battery (AA) operated pen. (however, I do not recommend this to people with heart conditions and people with a lot of tooth fillings, and also people with foreign surgical parts in their bodies. It might be dangerous, so please do not use gadgets blindly.)





No comments:

Post a Comment