Thursday, July 19, 2018

Odessa

I am preparing for a trip to Odessa, Texas, USA.

It will be a business trip with my customer & my customer's customers.
I have not been to the States and I'm a little apprehensive about the long haul plane ride. If we don't transit, the longest leg will be around 19 hours international before changing to a domestic flight.  In the air for 19 hours, I think I will need to go to the doctors to ask for some jet lag pills so as to sleep on board. And I'll try to find a nice book from the airport. Other than that, I ought to look forward to my maiden trip to the country that I literally grew up in, in reel life.

Reel becoming real for me. Yay.
I know Odessa is not an exciting place but still, the Universe gives what I've asked.

Btw, it'll be hot, got to dress light, life's an adventure!





Going Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment