Friday, July 20, 2018

Quirks

you can always count on KiCo for coming up with quirky stuff.
like mother like KiCo


Helping my aunt to move on, got to help her to write a resignation letter to her current employer. They keep abusing their authorities by asking her to do so much work that is outside her job scope as a pantry lady with a miserable pay of under a thousand dollars a month. They ask her to run errands like go to restaurants to make reservations, run banking errands, buy multiple lunch meals for people with extra ordinary menu orders, do not give her time to eat her lunch & rest, do not extend her lunch hour despite asking her to run extra errands during her own lunch hour. These are on top of her already overwhelming cleaning of meeting rooms, washing of cups and saucers, plus everyone's mugs. They had cut the staff strength until they are left with just a supervisor and my aunt to clean an office with 100 staff. Such a big semi-govt corporate company with such low class people running it, better to move on. Despite all these, we have to gracefully walk away. There is no need to be upset, just leave and find yourself a better environment. (Although I've asked my aunt to stay till bonus in December, my aunt doesn't want another day at that place anymore). 

Is it okay to not have friends? As in close friends.
I didn't have close friends until I was in P5 & P6.
I was choosy, I don't like nonsense gossiping, what dolls and saying who's pretty. Time wasters.
I loved my close friends, although there were only 3 of them.
Hope Kiki finds a close friend if it's meant to be. Her friends are mainly from her CCA, the Chinese Orchestra Strings kids, the older kids will show her their harden skin on their fingers. Some even have broken blisters on their fingers. Poor kids..... practised so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment