Wednesday, January 10, 2018

The Greatest Showman is so good

First, I've watched Three Billboards. It is quite difficult to watch but it was quite a good movie nonetheless. (psycho-drama) Deserving so, it bagged the Best Actress at the Golden Globle (Frances McDormand)


Good thing I ignored the critics and watched The Greatest Showman. 
It was spectacular. I would have bought all my friends a ticket to watch this and it would be a thousand times better than Bill Gates buying that stupid Rosie Project book for his friends. I've read that book, it was entertaining for more than half the book but at the end of the day, it was nothing but an elitist, nerd, overage fantasy disguised as rom-com, what a shame. Oh, I really shouldn't have brought it up here. The Greatest Showman was really good, for the sake of my witless comparison, it was as good as the Rosie Project was bad. 


No comments:

Post a Comment