Monday, January 15, 2018

Sunday in January

Experiencing quite a chunk of money set-back as we have to change the entire toilet bowl due to the debris that my late FIL threw into it. I've had several Plumbers come and go, after several attempts in clearing the toilet choke but none of them took the time to explain why their prices to replace the bowl cost so much... (almost $700). Finally, one Plumber took the time to explain that it is due to the toilet being a squat toilet before it was converted to a sitting toilet bowl. The tank and pipe has to be flushed against the wall and there are fewer such designs, hence scarcity equals higher pricing. 

Our water heater has also weakened, so we'll replace it at the same time. 

Hope our toilet and bathroom will return to functioning state in no time. Plumber's scheduled for next week. 


 Hello? Anyone out there?

 Fried Carrot Cake 

 $2.50 egg noodle Wan Ton Mee
this market at MacPherson still has good prices albeit small portion. 
Coffee at 70-80 cents, rare find. 



 Colin asked to visit a Car Showroom but we didn't pass by any. 
We did, however, passed by Tamiya's mega store. 

 I bought the cheapest one that was on sale. 



 Promised this little girl an art & craft session several months ago. 
She reminded me about it and we finally got down to it yesterday. 
Some micro-beads thingy. 



 Trying out the handmade, non-preservatives, sun-dried noodles from Taiwan. 
$18 for five packets.... 


 Chinese Spelling. Hanyu Ping Ying. 



Gosh, look at what time my uncle sends me texted messages. 
3.33 am!

Why did I forget to silent my phone!!!! Argh! 


Obviously a light-sleeper like me, will not be able to fall back to sleep...........................

Surfed the net for what I might go hunting until it was time to make the kids' Recess lunchboxes.

There was no bread available for breakfast. I am so tired of having to give standing orders to buy bread. What I delegated doesn't get carried out and I can only blame myself for not imposing them firmly enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment