Friday, January 5, 2018

GGGB: Good Girl Gone Bad




 Rather tired of being "good", but I can never be "bad" even if I've tried. 


Colin's class registration is #30. He will get to do everything last; in terms of order of tests, order of exams, and what other line-ups assignments I am not sure of. One fellow Daddy suggested that I use Colin's first name in class registration instead of his last name. He said with letter "C", Colin would then be among the first few students instead of being the last. I thought -- But someone else will become last, right?  Anyway, I don't wanna be so Kiasu until so senseless. A push-over will only be vocal with important stuff. 

Colin's premolar is hanging on a thread, but he is too scared to remove it or have it removed. It hasn't come off despite the dentist saying that it would probably just fall off anytime. The dentist had wanted to remove it but upon seeing Colin being so tensed, changed his mind. He says it's better not to create bad experiences especially at the dentists. The extraction would have cost $115 but the dentist thought it would be better not to proceed. So the consultation was $30 but with our Chas card (blue), the subsidised price was $9.90. We should really make use of the Chas card as the card is only valid for two years, by then if our income improve we won't be given the card although I feel that dental treatment have become exorbitant. 

With the Chas card, we should get my scaling and polishing done often. Yay!

(1)
I want a better version of Fitbit. I like my Fitbit Flex2 but I want more analysis, especially on my heartbeat. The Flex2 doesn't have that. 

(2)
I do not need the iPhone X but I think I might need to change my phone soon because last night, to my horror, my phone went mute. Videos could play but there is a buzzing eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee sound and nothing else. All videos were like that. I rebooted it and it was still like that. Ended up updating the iOS and praying that my phone will work fine. Can you imagine praying for your phone? Crazy. I do need an iPhone though not necessary the tenth edition. But that will have to wait because I have to first (1) fix the toilet, (2) fix the air-con, (3) standby that the fridge might be the next to die, let's be realistic, everything dies except God's Love. I can't believe I've said that but ya. 

(3)
Oh ya, I want the Benefit eyebrow pen. That's like $42. 

(4)
Renew Colin's passport. That's like $60 is it?  Can't remember.
(checked: it is $70 now)

(5)
Oh ya, got to get air tickets for Maricar to go home. 

(6)
The regular stuff are Violin lessons (times 3), Piano (times 2), Chinese (times 2), Swimming (times 1)
Gearing for Kiki to complete Grade 5 by September and she will take a break from piano until she earns her own money to further herself. 



No comments:

Post a Comment