Monday, January 29, 2018

Sundays with Colin: Capital Dog

All the merchants are capitalizing on the Year of the Dog.
Cutesy bags and apparels.







 Hee hee hee! we ate two baskets of Xiao Long Baos! 

 Colin was quite intrigued by these stick figures. Making up stories about them.


 Beginner Reader. 
Good improvement =) 

Totally wise words. 
He was hungry, we were hurrying over on foot to Wisma. 
It was noon, I was hoping there would be no queue so that he gets his food fast. 
He was telling me not to be so anxious.
He said-- Wait.  

I think, most of the time, I don't want to wait. 
I would choose to hope instead of wait. 
What's wrong with hoping?
Nothing. 
But, the key is to Hope, and let go (of the results). 
Is it then wrong to hope and hope for a desirable result?
Nothing's wrong with either ways. 
I am always hopeful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment