Monday, January 15, 2018

Saturday

Start of the day is to Phonics Class. (Colin)
The wind was strong and chilly felt like 21 Deg.

Back home, lunch, Chinese class X 2. 

Catch forty winks before heading to Violin class. 
I suppose naps are important for allowing new brain cells to grow, create more storage space and allow electrons to better connect the brain cells for new learning. 


After class, dinner time. 
heh, heh, heh....

 Before I had children, I wondered why Parents make their poor kids do homework at public places, even at wedding dinners.

I was like-- Are they really that short of time? 

Or-- Can the kid absorb what he's reading / working on?

Now that I have kids of my own, it is typical that homework is on-the-go, anywhere and everywhere.
20 mins wait for our food to arrive, we can do five sums. (Chinese). 


 Our long-time-no-eat Xiao Long Bao at Ding Tai Fung 

 Egg Fried Rice (Pearl Rice)

 Duck Poh Piah 

 Chocolate Lava Xiao Long Bao 
(a tad too many, next time just order the smallest basket when there are more diners)

Festivities coming. 
This CNY, we will just be visiting my Aunt (because she's harassing me to visit OR ELSE!)
Other than that, we will try to avoid house visiting so that my sis' absence won't be too obvious. 
One jing-gang MIA better than one person MIA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment