Thursday, January 11, 2018

Random


KiCo's CCA schedule.

These days the school don't phrase it as ECA- Extra Curricular  Activity because the word "Extra" sounds like hard work. LOL. They call it CCA- Co-Curricular Activity to give those extra activities the same value and to have them as an integral part of a kid's school life or education. The piano school has an open slot so now we could move Colin's slot to the afternoon instead of night. Friday is a free day after school hours. 

Saw this poster at the MRT station.
Shall be bringing the kids there.

 Coming movies

 Oh,,,, I can't find this. I was watching Season 1 halfway...............
Come on, let me find this series again, man.

Metro-tuner / Metronome 

I am not too sure what this gadget does. I supposed it is for tuning and some kind of tempo guide. 
We have been advised to purchase one of this, which I did; the stock will arrive in a couple of weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment