Monday, March 14, 2016

Got Hope

Saturday's class

 music binary form ABABABAB
ternary form  ABA ABA ABA?
rondo form ABACADAEAF

Minuet (by- Luigi Boccherini)


Starting Vol. 3 soon. But first, we have to learn the final Minuet in Vol. 2!
I had taken a break last week, didn't even revise with her, not once. And two boys have already showcased in class last Saturday...... Hum..... stressed!

Honestly, I thought that Teacher was gonna end our class at Vol. 2. 
I am glad that she still gives us the chance to carry on. I have just discovered that the Suzuki has 10 vols.  Gosh, I can't even try to think about it. How long will we take to learn them all? More importantly, will we be even moderately good at this? Well, I can't be doubting ourselves over and over, week after week; I will do my best to enjoy the process.Well, at least I'm consoled that teacher came up to us to whisper (in the midst of group practise), that she likes Kiki's bow hold, specifically how relaxed and flexible the wrist is. She repeated it to me in case I didn't hear her, and I smiled. Well, I think over the course of 3 years, I think she made this remark about 4 or 5 times, so I guess that might be some consolation for us. You know, like what Class 95 used to say- Only Hear The Good Stuff (ignore the bad).



Class 95:  Only Hear Good Stuff !   LOL. 


Redeemed several food vouchers from my credit card points..... shall go eat at these various outlets. 




 The Strawberry ice cream was rich 


2 comments:

  1. Cheem. hahaha. Nevermind - I saw my boy learning ABAC or whatever blah blah in p1 music class too - they identified the pattern of their school song. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. some historic row houses were also arranged like these =)

    ReplyDelete