Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Cheap Tickets Tuesday



 The long-haul option is to choose Salad over an easy piece of sugared bun, 
although it is also a pricier choice. 

 Cheap Tickets Tuesday



 The highlight of the movie is--- Wonder Woman!




 At the rate Jesse Eisenberg is going, very soon he'll become an A-lister Character actor.
So far I've only watched him as Mark Zuckerberg in The Social Network, one of the hustlers in Now you see me, another "deep" psycho movie - Double.
Now latest, as Lex Luthor.
Since 2009, he has worked in over 30 movies! A go-getter I presume. 




 Came back home, after my showers, she was still waiting for me.
When you know that your kid is waiting for you at home, you would just wanna go home as soon as you're done with whatever engagements.

Iresh gave us an old set of Monopoly Jr. Her kids are grown but the board game is still in pristine condition (short of game instructions sheet). I told Kiki she has to take care of her toys and keep them in good conditions like these.



No comments:

Post a Comment