Monday, March 21, 2016

Honestly (while sane)



Stood under an old, tree. Don't know what specie of tree it is.
Waiting for company transport bus. 

It's Monday morning. Shoulders already aching. Got to stretch. Wondering if I really need to take the Glucosamine supplement that my colleague recommends (for knee ache). She says her doctor recommended. They also told me to drink Anlene. I don't like to take supplements of any kind. I don't like pills. I don't like the word "Anlene" because it means "Aging" to me. I don't want to be associate with aging because I think if I start to think I'm aging, I'd age at a faster rate. But then I can't deny the white hair that are gathering. Anyway. I want to take Life for granted. We take every breath we breathe for granted don't we?  We don't worry that air is not enough, do we?  I mean generally. I don't mean eco-friendly conservationists kind of topics. Generally, if we are not like drowning or trapped in a lift or something like that, we won't go rattling-- Oh, is there enough air? Or over-worry that there's not enough air. We simply take for granted that there's air when we breathe. So why we worry there's not enough money. Sorry, don't mind me. I am just talking to myself. When my worry-system experience an overload, my don't-worry-system will kick-in. But my don't-worry-system hasn't kicked-in for a while now. I would prefer my don't-worry-system any time and I think I need it more than ever. 

I am going to take Life for granted. 

I am going to live however a life I would preach to a friend, I am going to lead the life that I could best make. Whatever I want, I will try. Whatever I don't try, I won't beat myself up later about it. I am done beating myself over things I thought I could have done better. I will not pretend to care if I don't really care. I will try to show that I care if I really do care. I will not try to please anyone. I am good enough.  I will be straightforward. If I am upset, I will tell the person why or what I am not happy about. Even then, I will leave it to his/her self-development and choice. I only have to better myself because I am a leader. So I would say this now at this moment of equilibrium, and hope that I maintain my equilibrium. There is nothing more I could ask for. I am contented and satisfied. Honestly.

No comments:

Post a Comment