Thursday, March 31, 2016

Out-of-the-blue

out-of-the-blue yesterday, my colleague asked me to no harm go see his TMC physician about my back pain. It was lunch time, clinic nearby and I thought Why Not. the physician took my pulse and had a heavy look on her face. it was as if she was looking at a rather sick person. anyway, i do know that my health could do better. sometimes i feel that my breath is 'cold', not just shallow but not breathing enough. anyway, one thing at a time. she suggested to do an X-ray of my waist / back, so that she could address the issue. it was an old, old injury with the para-sailing & netball. it is a 20-year-old injury that came to ask for attention. i guess i can't be stubborn no more. so i said okay, we shall address this together. gotta take care of my shell for overall well being.

after  X-ray 


super-fake glaze, waxed to the maxed. 
got to waste time removing the skin 

really liked this dress but too bad it wasn't on sale
no sale, no deal baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment