Thursday, March 2, 2017

Regular







Hard times wash ashore the people who will bear the brunt and still have good faith to carry on, they also was ashore the people who are too afraid to do the correct thing, they try to get away with the hard things and say that's that. 

Our supply and trading business is facing the hardest of times and it is unfortunate that some suppliers have showed their deficiency in moral ethics till I have to consider between still needing them or dealing with them the legal way. I have to tell myself to be bigger than them, live and let live, but half the time dreading the prospects of what my management will roast me about.

Come on, hard times, wash ashore for me more angels will ya?



 she made a Popplio for her other Popplio.

 Carrot cake
black noodles. the yam balls are very nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment