Tuesday, March 14, 2017

This girl

One week school break.

I'm too lazy to be doing anything extra. I have a big packet of worksheets that I've not completed with her since she was in K2........................ totally un-kiasu me.

There was once, a fellow mommy in the chat group, sent a message by error to the chat group. 
She listed the stuff and pages for her child to complete on dunno what worksheets. Other mommies were confused. That mommy later clarified that her message was meant for the Math tutor....... 
Everyone fell silent (in the chat group). cos no one knows who sends their kids to extra tuition. 
Well, for one, extra classes for Chinese is rather norm. Other classes like music, swimming, ballet, art, etc. etc. etc. are also rather normal. However, I'm unaware of children in P1 or P2 taking extra tuition classes other than the ones offered by the school for students who need assistance. 

Anyway, I'm just too plain laid back. All I really care about is for violin. But still, it's tiring.

Kiki asked for Monopoly (Jr.) past few nights which I had postponed. So last night finally we got down to it. While setting up the game, she remarked--

"Mommy, I thought I wanted to cough, then I felt like yawning, but in the end I burped."

LOL. This girl. Quite corny.

Colin, on the other hand, was preparing for the next morning's visit the Zoo.
School's excursion but this time, not involving parents.
K2s already....... he's still puny.

No comments:

Post a Comment