Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Girl on Fire


So yesterday, I was literally burning at the back side.

I thought about the idiom - "You're a pain in the ass" and I think most people don't really know how painful is that unless they've experienced it.

So next time, when someone says "You're a pain in the ass", you must know that that's a very nasty comment.

Unlike child birth where hormones make you forget the pain so that you will pro-create and not stop at one, the pain from piles/hemorrhoids might make you remember to eat your greens and fiber, well at least I hope I will remember this episode so that I will forever eat my greens and fiber. It was so painful that I almost went to see a doctor last evening. But still I bear with it. Don't ask me why. Perhaps I am psycho. I used essential oil to ease the engorgement. Finally, at 3.34am, I woke up with sharp, painful, itch due to dryness of the skin, so I got up and put some more oil. It's a good sign, it's healing, it's not on fire anymore. As long as I keep spicy food & fried food at bay.

In the morning, I walked like a duck.
Bren couldn't help but laughed. He said I was ironic.
I know.

Very silly people like me, are very stubborn people.

Sometimes, being stubbornly lazy and in denial, refusing to acknowledge the consequences until faced with grim reality. That's called -- 不见棺材不落泪

I was so hungry last evening because I didn't have lunch. (too much in pain to eat)
By night time I had to hunt for something fast. Mos burger has Matcha Milk Tea, and Fish "burger" wrapped with Vegs instead of buns.


I hunted for cold pressed juices and ordered them online to be sent to my office.
And bought fruits from home as well as office.
May I diligently eat my fruits & greens from now. 
 
 These are the ones I bought from the market this morning (for office).

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I had this kind of pain before in my early 20s. Even had surgery to remove it. So I can totally understand your situation. Once you feel better, train yourself to go toilet every morning. Drink a glass of water or juice on empty tummy will make it easier. Yes, eating more greens help too. Hope all is well real soon.
    ~~ash

    ReplyDelete