Thursday, March 16, 2017

Oriental Burger


Due to late night, I slept in late and we ordered McMuffins via drive through and had our breakfast separately because I had to clock in my staff pass by 8.30am. On Monday I was already 3 mins late, so there is this unseen pressure to be punctual. 

The clock-watching culture here makes us feel like factory workers.
1 minute late and your attendance will be printed in red and you will have to indicate your attendance as 'late' and this will constitute to your work behaviour.

When times were good, these kind of monitoring procedures were not enforced.
When times became tough, all sorts of rules resurface.
It's so passé


Incidentally, the Cook gave me a Kong Bak Pau (Braised Pork Bun) so I ended up with quite a heavy breakfast. (Plus a Banana to help with the fiber).

No comments:

Post a Comment