Monday, March 13, 2017

Suffer

Almost 9 months of waiting? Finally, my appointment date is here. 
Took time off over lunch hour to go polish & scaling. Can see my pearly whites? 
Dentist says I've got to make another appointment to do filling.
She says to keep to appointments on an annual basis.

First time in my life,,,,,,, making a conscious decision to eat fruits & vegs.
Because....... the piles I had,,,,,, started to bleed. Hot and painful at the bottom.
Seeking my friend's TCM contact. She says hers was cured via TCM although it took months.

My mom sold fruits & vegs most of her life and yet I didn't have the habit of eating fruits.
I am lazy to the max.
Now, I shudder at the sight of fried food. Even biscuits.
Due to the discomfort and pain.
This is really tiring. My body is tire-out by the pain, perhaps it is healing itself.

 Just look at how much fried stuff I put into my mouth.
Three plates of these we ate (me & 3 other colleagues)
I should have downed a can of beer ya? to off-set the heatiness......













Avocado is also a good source for soluble fiber. Florida ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment