Wednesday, March 15, 2017

March 14th




So, Colin came home with an old fashioned disposable Kodak camera from school's excursion to the Zoo. He was happy with the excursion and told me he had seen many animals. I shall wait to see what he has captured on his camera. He learned to use the view finder, which is almost an obsolete part in the anatomy of a digital camera and the small viewer is not part of the mobile phone.


Kiki made a "cat" but this looks like a "spirit" to me, the Japanese anime type. 


Wednesday-- finally, after a good night's sleep, the pain has subsided although not fully recovered.
It is time to make fiber, fruits & vegs my life long staple. They should take center-stage from now ya? No more chillies, no more MaLa steamboats, will allow small tasting portions of Thai food but generally, I will have to keep an eye on what I put into my mouth.


No comments:

Post a Comment