Monday, March 13, 2017

Sundays



 12th of March 
Colin King 

This little boy, doesn't want to eat anything.

I said- Porridge, you like porridge, remember?
Shook his head, not keen. 
I ordered it nevertheless. 
Mummy, it's very nice! 
See?  Always try new things okay?

Chee Chong Fun with peanut sauce? Also was yum. 

 Deep fried stuff needs no introduction.


Do you remember KAKA tidbits?
I think it was from Indonesia. Same brand as the aka Xiao Ting Tang chocolates.
If I remember correctly, there were premium toys inside the KAKA tidbits..... small little trinkets. 

 KiCo requested for Lego Batman Movie
They both told me it was the first time they shed a tear (!) LOL. 

(because Batman had to surrender himself to be imprisoned as he had promised to surrender himself as a trade-off to be given time off from prison to go save his friends)


 Good sunny day.

My dinner, Rum, Raisins & Baileys.

No comments:

Post a Comment