Thursday, December 29, 2011

You Complete Me

If I have the chance to just do something I've wanted to do previously, I would surely jump on that chance in a flash. It will surely complete an incomplete loop if you know what I mean. It's not as serious as a bucket list but it is like a sand grain in the shoe, it feels better to get it out.
A very long time ago, my revered pen pal told me about this "must watch" movie called "Pulp Fiction", but that month when the movie was screened here, I haven't crossed age 21 and couldn't make it to the RA21 show. So till today, I cannot come to terms that I didn't get to watch that much revered movie. NEVER MIND that it starred John Trovolta (may I ADD THAT IT WAS HIS COMEBACK MOVIE) and NEVER MIND THAT MY THEN COLLEAGUE WAS SO "FANNED" THAT SHE WENT TO HAVE HER HAIR DONE LIKE UMA THURMA, AND NEVER MIND THAT PULP FICTION COULD JOLLY WELL BE THE GRANDFATHER OF ALL KILL BILLS. (you could guess who the producer is) So ya, I am thrilled that I've finally got to watch the movie, 17 years isn't too late.



John & Samuel L. Jackson.


On my lappy.





My rather odd love for actor Christopher Walken (I love old, classy men! what can i say!)

No comments:

Post a Comment