Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Our miniature faux Christmas tree.


(Ai Xin Zao Can 爱心早餐- Breakfast made with love by the Yiyi)



It's a little late at eight in the evening on Christmas day to wish you all a Merry Christmas but all wishes are good on any day, so Merry Christmas to you all.

Maricar has been on vacation the past two days and I am so thankful my sis camped over to double up with being playmate with Kiki & also mostly carrying Colin. Bren perpetually is in the kitchen washing, cooking and doing laundry while I am mostly bathing the kids, making milk and persuading my FIL to eat. FIL has not eaten solid food for five days now and is getting weaker by the day. It is impossible to force-feed him so I really don't know what to do, for now he only takes medicine and a concoction of protein powder with Milo. This is definitely not a good solution for the long run, we've got to make extra efforts alternatively.

Counting down to ten more days before Maricar returns here, after which, soon I will have to return to work also. There's a lot of anticipation for year 2012 and also all the years that lie ahead. Sometimes, I really don't know what I'm doing. It's like I live from day to day and month to month, I am unable to see how it would be like two years down the road but what I know for sure is that I put in my best every single day. I don't try, I just do. So sometimes I do feel a little worn out especially now that my MIL, FIL & SIL are here and they need special handicap-care. Nevertheless, I always just do my best as I've always belived that life is good no matter how you view it.

In the absence of our helper, ocassionally the temper is short-fused. But overall we also feel that we have full connection with both Kiki & Colin. For me, there's a lot of connection during their bathtime, although my back aches with all the bending but when I bathe them, I could feel the love flowing to them. It is a very serene feeling.

So anyway, I wish everyone richness in money, richness in time, richnessin health and richness in joy. May we all bask in love's glory.

1 comment:

  1. I think you are doing an amazing job. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete