Friday, December 30, 2011

Colin (Baby)



Colin might be using several Pink items, like; the pink blanket, the pink quilt seat cover, and possibly the pink rimmed sun-shades and a grey-pink Puma sports shoes. All because they are hand-me-downs. I try to scale down the pink stuff but those that are still in good condition and not too girly, I would let him use them. Anyway, it will be just for a while as babies outgrow any apparels very quickly. Talking about this, Kiki wants to do inline blading (roller skate) but a good pair of skates cost over two hundred dollars. Bren said to get a cheap pair but I disagree as I say that quality is important especially when learning for the first time. I said I paid like $700 for my pair and it lasted over ten years. (that was in 1993! Like amongst the first to own a really good pair). He said that is because my feet remained largely the same size and I didn't outgrow it hence it made sense to invest in a good pair. I said if that's the case then we could ask around and see if any friend has a good pair to hand-us-down. Well, we will see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Hee I think it's ok that Colin wears pinks.. Cos he looks 'man'! Anyway Andro look is in vogue!

    ReplyDelete