Sunday, December 18, 2011

Recent Foodie

I like these BBQ wings at the Dunman Hawker Centre.


We drink Stout everywhere. At pubs, coffeeshops and at home. I like bitter stuff. There is sweetness in bitterness. The taste lingers longer.





These satays are not bad but they are not fatty enough for me, they are "healthy and leaner", if you know what I mean. (coffeeshop)



Dunman Hawker - these Wanton Noodles are,, okay. I would score it - 4 out of 10. Don't just take it from me okay, I may be a tad biased because I prefer soggy noodles with very porky smelling taste.



Dunman Hawker - these Or Luak are again a tad "healthy", not oily enough but I guess less oil is for everyone's "better good".

1 comment:

  1. Ai yoh. All these good food that i'm seeing on a monday morning. I'm not a wan tang mee person so giving a 4/10 made no diff to me. Now must look forward to ang moh feast this weekend. Think think.... foie gras, salmon, fresh oyster and wine and champagne.... But nothing beats satay and those chicken wings you put up. Sigh....
    ~~sohcool

    ReplyDelete