Monday, December 5, 2011

4th December 2011, Sunday

I asked her what she's learnt in ballet, she showed me "Thank you, Miss Tan." and did a curtsey.

Nice curtsey!

Then she went on to attempt the Yoga pose her Yiyi taught her.

Her skirt was in the way so she pulled it up to her armpits, problem solved.

I said, no, don't do that it's so ugly, but she ignored.





Finally finished counting my coins, this year I've got $1032! Very good for a BD present indeed but I'll just use it for daily expenses as I'll need it for now. Hope that next year I'll really get myself a nice gift. Till then!

Oh by they way, I banked the coined into Colin's savings account as the bank won't impose a surcharge. Turned out there's a free gift (for deposit above $1000 - rubber stamp set, but I've regretted letting Kiki play with it. It is so messy, inky and doesn't stamp well too. =( Next time, please choose some other gifts. I will not get anymore stamps like these and I've hidden them away. Hope they will fade from her memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment