Saturday, December 3, 2011

First Live Show

We have just one of these books passed down from HJ. HJ was a Hi-5 fan and was hooked on the VCDs for quite a long time. Hooked as in must watch daily or would cry. Hence, I am well aware of the danger with these type of highly energised shows. We have to do these in moderation, not too much nor totally none. Since Kiki could "read" the last page of this book, I thought it would be nice for her to meet the cast in person since they are in town. She reads: "Goodnight moon, goodnight stars, close your eyes and dream. Dream till the morning light." She doesn't yet know to read for real but she commits it to memory instead. We were taken by surprise. When she flips the pages, she goes "(something something blah blah "Fantastic" on the page with the word "fantastic", and the last page, she reads the whole paragraph from memory.)




Since I refused to queue, we stayed outside the cordoned area. Some people just sneaked in since no guards were watching. Well, I have yet to reach that stage.

I thought nobody would wanna watch Hi-5 since they are an old act. But I was wrong!

These people queue 2 hours in advance just to be the first 60 so that they can take a photo with the cast, mind you, gotta pay $25 for the photo! Queue and still gotta pay! Is this madness or what. I can't speak too soon because one day I may also do it. -_-"""

This is a working Friday and it is still so packed.





They are indeed super high. Even I felt like dancing. -_-"

No comments:

Post a Comment