Saturday, December 3, 2011

Regular Days

At my estate, many children have this thing called the wave board or snakeboard. At the East Coast Park, it is also for rent. I've always envied the children who could skate on it with ease but from the way I've observed, I think it take tremendous stomach muscle to manouevre.
Price ranges from $60 to $300++


Kiki likes to look at window displays. If she comes across any animal she doesn't know, she will ask me - Mama, what's that! what's that! (not in a questioning manner but in a "tell me! tell me!" manner) Explosion of learning cells.



She poked her finger through the fries. Well, the fries at Mos Burger are thick enough.

Also, she took a sip of the drink and declared: "Mama, Coca-cola!" Yes, darling, it is is Coca-cola -_-"""


Look Mama! Reindeer!

She must stop to Sayang one.

And tinkle its bell. She will tinkle any cowbell or jingle bell.

No comments:

Post a Comment