Saturday, December 3, 2011

Regular Days

These days, she will stop me in my tracks and made sure I "smell the roses" before moving on.
She will say: "Look! Mama, look!" and go on to name whatever that caught her attention.
"Red flowers!" she'll exclaim.
"Yes, red flowers indeed" I'll say.

As we passed by each of these tiles, she greeted them :"Goodbye Frog, See You Again."


"Goodbye Fish, See You Again."

"Goodbye Crab, See You Again."





"Goodbye Starfish, See You Again." (She greeted the Starfish instead of the Seahorse!?)


You know, I've walked that path a hundred times but I've never noticed the tiles. I'm so glad to see it in her perspective. =)


1 comment:

  1. seahorse is alwyas with star fish? the big one near to her gym, there were star fishes too but on the ground while the seahorse are standing upright high. She said star fish and we walk pass much later than I realised there are star fishes on the floor.

    ReplyDelete