Sunday, June 28, 2009

Counting Down


Counting down to work life, I'm left with exactly one month's leave and I'm determined to make the best of it. Hence, I've abandoned the task on packing the stuff from the old house although I don't think that I can live with the mess but I guess at some point I have to decide what is important to me. For the time being, I shall live with the mess and move on to other things that I wanna do, like to practise on my cooking, to go for facial (I haven't gone for facial for a year!), go roller-blading yes! and for my regular massages. Oh,, my handsome massue has gone home to Malaysia.... there is no other massue who could crack my back, I've checked around the shops, they don't crack backs. Also, I've got to make time for a few other friends who will be visiting too. Although I'm not gonna bake, I will attempt to make French Crepes! Oh yes, some yummy desserts, Crepes with ice cream, fruits - strawberry, banana and.. mango. I think I can have crepes for lunch every day! What a great idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment