Friday, June 5, 2009

This Morning - 5th June 2009



It's Friday!

Again, it is a week that has passed.

Every day, I seem to be wanting to do more but achieve little.

I have not go organize my waredrobes, have not re-pack the kitchen cabinates, have not unpack my toiletries, have not make space for the many books from our old flat.
Enough of have not-s. Let's talk about the have-s.
I've contacted my ex-colleagues and organized gatherings for the next 3 weekends. They were all asking why I took so long to get them here. Well,,,,, I'm very busy you know, in between goofing around for Kiki, playing with her, running errands, buying her milk and other stuff. Plus, it's the GSS season! Oh ya, I'm so glad we have a Borders bookshop at PP. (Parkway Parade).
Also, I wanna bring Kiki to my godma's house. And to Bren's father's place too. The grandfather hasn't met Kiki. Then maybe, just maybe, to my office. There were loads of queries on how we're doing, etc etc; I thought it might be nice to just drop by the office. Let's see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment