Monday, June 22, 2009

Our New House


Our New House









I'M JUST KIDDING!!!
Okay, this is Brendan's friend's house; not ours.
I don't know why but Brendan always likes to go see the house.
From the day the friend bought the house, we've watched it being demolished, resurrected and currently work-in-progress. He's just being happy for the friend, cos it was a real-life rags-to-riches story, but still am not as excited unless of course it's mine. Ha ha ha ha!
So anyway, maybe the day will come when we have a house like that.
However, I am a lazy fella, if you ask me, I may find it too tedious having to do grocery shopping on a weekly basis or to be dependent on the taxi all the time. Houses like these are very inaccessible and I am someone who needs convenience, so until we sort out our mental waves, this is our friend's house.


No comments:

Post a Comment