Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Flu Bug


We were supposed to do the second vaccine yesterday but the doctor advised against it as Kiki was having a flu she said. She asked if we've come in close proximity with someone having flu in the past 4 days. There was no one I knew except for a visitor boy who was having a runny nose. I guess I must really take care of Kiki as it appears that her immunity hasn't been built up yet. Given that she is a premature baby, the doctor said we have to be more vigilant and keep visitors at bay. Well, it is not very nice if I have to ask my visitors if they are in the pink of health or not. Some may even be hurt or offended.
I've administered the nose-drip medicine and sucked out the snort from her nose. It was greenish yesterday and had a strand of blood! Gosh, indeed it was an infection. Luckily today the snort has subsided and the colour was pale. For the rest of the day, it was extra TLC for Kiki, my baby.

2 comments:

  1. get well soon kiki darling ;)

    auntie pea

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, evidence of auntie pea sending regards.

    ReplyDelete