Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Noise

That Grouchy "Just-woke-up" Look


Good thing she took to the pacifier, they did name the thing correctly, it helps to pacify babies.
Kiki still doesn't know how to suck it firmly and it keeps popping out, which is also frustrating to her and us; but she's getting better at it each day.

Our estate is under-going lift upgrading so you can imagine the din from the drilling and hacking from nine in the morning till late evening. Kiki could sleep through it, luckily for me. Maybe she takes after me; I'm not at all affected by the drilling noise, I am immune to loud noise but I am highly acute to small, piercing sound, it drives me crazy. Some of my neighbours resorted to hanging out at the shopping centres to get away from the noise and heat.
Today, Kiki has been sleeping fairly longer than usual. I shall go play with her now so that tonight she will have a restful sleep.

1 comment: