Tuesday, June 2, 2009

To The Beach

My gosh! White Legs!!!! Eeeeuw. I Need to tan!!!









Got Milk, will travel.
***************************************************

We went to the beach this morning, what a refreshing break from the routine.

I cycled for a while and then let Wasi have a go with the bicycle also.

Then, Kiki was crying for milk, so I fed her.

****************************************************
Today was a fine day until just an hour ago. I think I must have been too fierce with Wasi,,,, the atmosphere now is rather tensed. She still couldn't get the feeding intervals and amount right.
We fed Kiki at 11am, then we rested for a while and headed home. We had lunch at the coffeeshop downstairs. After that, Bren & I went Parkway to get some grocery. When we were home, Wasi has already fed Kiki. I asked her what time she fed her she said 2.15pm. That is only 3 hour 15 mins interval. Kiki drank 4 oz,,,, shouldn't it be 4 hours interval (CAN SOMEONE TELL ME!!?) Then, just, she fed Kiki again at 5pm. I don't know why but she always sneaks away to feed Kiki quietly and by the time I know it, it's done. I asked her why is she feeding at 5 and what was the amount of milk. She said 3 oz. I was furious. I asked her why 3 oz. Kanapa? Kanapa three? (Why!) She couldn't answer. She said "sorry". I have told her time and again to give 4 oz. The scary thing was that she said yes yes but when I checked, it was 3.5. I don't know if it is that she can't count. I was frustrated because if Kiki is being fed early, she wouldn't finish the milk. Then it is difficult to gauge when to increase the intake. And also the feeds will be more and at irregular intervals. I was also mad because time and again, I told her to write the time of feeding down and tell me what time is the next feed (so that I can know if she truely understood) but she didn't. I must sit her down and illustrate to her one more time.
okay, chaos. got to go teach the maid.

3 comments:

  1. go get the manual, paper, hour n min hand clock for her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... kiki looks cool with shades

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went Popular bookshop to find one to no avail.

    ReplyDelete