Thursday, June 11, 2009

Of Life and the Things I Have

I've only used these twice but they are old with dirt now.

I am having a small challenge fitting all my stuff into my new home.

Just look at the things I own.
I even own a pair of leather skating boots!
Though one among my dreams is to go ice skating in the open park, over a frozen lake.
It hasn't yet happened.
I think I have to give them away now that I really have not enough space to contain all of my stuff. The bags you see are less than a fraction of what's to come. I have spent the past week transporting my stuff from the old house and there are still more to go. Of which I have read and re-read the thousands of cards I've kept. And my diaries, I've kept a dated diary since school days, I read and re-read them before finally discarding them. What a full life I've lived.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, your shamless friend here. Do think of me when you discard things... Ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. emmm, i only have one shameless friend lei. is that you IT? You want the ice skate for your daughter or not? size 4 half, 5.

    ReplyDelete