Monday, June 1, 2009

The House

The L-shaped bench, meant to sit many people.
Doubles-up as storage space too.
My clever idea.


The White Kitchen.
My colleague said I'm too ambitious to dare to have the kitchen white.

My ex-colleague said that those who has worked in a hotel will always be particular about their beddings. She said it is a 职业病, the bed has to be the nicest feature and the sheets has to be finest. I wonder if that's true.....


Finally, we have a proper dinning table.
Our bed, sofa, coffee table & dinning table are from Unicane. They are woven by craftsman from Java, Indonesia. The company does mainly exports & for hotels establishments. We just happen to know them. They do have a showroom at Sungei Kadut. Goggle for "unicane" if you want to view or visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment