Monday, December 11, 2017

Washing, Cleaning, Packing



My sis damn super, she can sort and pack tonnes of toys without ending up with thigh muscle aches. My body must either be aging or lack of oxygen because my thighs were painful by the end of the day. We started cleaning and packing from 8am till 1pm on Saturday.

Next week, I will continue with packing of books and assessment papers, etc. After which I still have the cupboards to empty-out for sorting, discarding, washing and cleaning. It feels so good to regain the space and to re-organize. Still need to replace the curtains with new ones, time to visit Spotlight again.

While almost ALL of my relatives are at places that snow, I am cindering away.
While I have don't have a particular desire to go to cold places, my kids surely do. I guess for I need to warm up before throwing myself afar, so, let's plan for a road trip first. Time to gather my sis & cousins for a real holiday next year =)

No comments:

Post a Comment