Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Friday Night (Part 1)






 I saw this lady when I was boarding the train. She went left and I took the right because I didn't want to feel laughable bumping into her-- we were wearing the same dress! LOL.
After I've alighted from the train, I've walked a distance from the linked walkway to transfer to another train when I saw  the same lady in front of me. LOL. So I slowed down my pace.
Forgettable, mass style.

 Bobbi Brown Christmas 2017 Luxe Minis 




I had long intended to get this set of mini-lipsticks for my aunts & cousins for Christmas. I thought, each person pick a colour, how ideal.

To my dismay, the limited set was sold out at many stores (I went to Isetan Katong, Wisma, Taka, Centrepoint, Tangs, all sold out). They didn't have a centralized inventory system (perhaps some stores are run by different management or franchisee?) and the staff told me that that set have all been sold out island-wide. I felt stupid to have waited till the last minute to get my stuff but I had wanted to hold true to my financial schedule so I've told myself to think of some other gifts, surely there will be other suitable gifts, right? (although they are not as cute as these mini-lipsticks)

Long story short-- while I wasn't hunting, I found it.

I was just passing by the store at Robinson (Raffles City) and I thought it was not possible for that high-traffic store to still have stock of this set. But I thought what would it cost to ask?  So I asked and was delighted it was available!

Thank you, Universe. I know you're so encouraging to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment