Friday, December 15, 2017

Midweek Thursday

Everyone had a pink sky on their IG last night  
(IG is the urban initials for Instagram if you don't already know ya)


Slowly slowly changing our sets of bed sheets, pillows ( I only like cotton ones ) etc. 
will you get a higher thread count eg: 880 thread count but has no designs or get a 480 thread count for its design? Well, for now I got Colin the Minions design ones while I got for myself the 880 thread count as I prefer plain ones as long as they are above 800 thread count. I had at least two sets of good bed sheet that were destroyed by my late FIL but that is a thing of the past and it is no big deal although when it happened, I was like -- oh, no.......... 

 Her fingers were long since she was born. 
When she was a day old, I've noticed that her fingers seemed very pronounced. 

 Making Clay Figurines for fun

Ice-cream with Coco powder, on soh-tar piah Biscuits
for my colleagues

No comments:

Post a Comment