Monday, February 6, 2017

Youth Skate Park

Sundays with Colin.

This week, he has a guest.

His sister.


We were heading to Marche at 313 when our bus stopped at the Skate Park at Sommerset. 

I thought I'd let KiCo watch some children doing the skateboard. 
Some of the children taking skateboard lessons there are very young, they look like toddlers even. 
Most of them though, looked like five to seven year-olds, with just a few older kids. Kiki says she wants skateboarding lessons. I said see how. She asked when will I be getting my longboard. I had wanted one for my BD last year but I've not gotten round to it. Yet. So ya, I want a longboard and I hope I still have the coordinates to skate. (forget about stunts, I was only able pivot the skateboard last time. to be realistic now, I am only hoping to be able to skate and balance). I miss youth! I miss my balancing skills. I want it back.





 



 Children are very interesting breed. They want friends.
I thought it was good to have the entire playhouse to themselves since we were there early for breakfast. After an hour, more kids arrived. Then Kiki asked -- Mummy, next time can we come here a little later so that we can play with more friends, they all come so late and we have to go.




No comments:

Post a Comment