Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Sundays with Colin

 Sunday morning, Colin asked me to take a look at his construction.



 After settling the Sister's new app (free for 7 days) dunno what Penguin Challenge thingy, we left for breakfast, just Colin & I. It was already late morning by the time we settled in.


Went H&M, wanted to buy for myself some new clothes, ended up only with theirs. Mothers.
Colin says this vest will be just right for Hong Kong (he remembers that it was chilly).


 One pack of popcorn & we left for home. I was sooooooooooo tired. Probably due to many late nights, like 3am went to bed, that kind of schedules I can't follow for too many consecutive nights.

Was on way to swim class before it rained suddenly.
Ended up having a snack at Ubi. Saw this capsule machine, I owe her one capsule toy for the Ting Xie (100%). I said each 100% with Ting Xie = one capsule toy.While three English spelling at 100% each, = one capsule toy.

Tissue prata, $4 plain ones.
$5 with chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment