Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Black Horse Saturday 11 Feb 2017, CNY Day 15

Last Saturday, we had our first "best" violin lesson ever. I hope this will be the beginning for many bests, but I will not dare to hope for more. 

Teacher went round pointing to each student and asked if they would like to play for the class (concerto #2), every kid she pointed her bow at, shook his/her head. She asked Kiki, Kiki nodded. And played we did!  Gosh. Nerve wracking but it was all well worth it. We were very glad we've persevered despite feeling inadequate. Teacher was pleased with our progress and asked if we've worked hard the past week (to which I nodded, but really, every piece had been hard!). Anyway, both Kiki & I were so happy, we were beaming with pride, although I think we are really not as good, but whatever!

After Kiki's demonstration, no other kid wanted to play. 

Disclaimer: Teacher was pleased with our progress; she did not say she was pleased with our standard. 

Looking at the non-swimmer, I felt very bad that I had not embarked him on swim class... to think of another two years of swim class,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, made me drag my feet. But it isn't right that I be lazy and he be deprived of this life skill.


New Friend to Kiki: I think these goggles are too big. 
Kiki: Too big?  How old are you?
Friend: 11
Kiki: No, really, tell me the truth, how old are you?
Friend: 11! -_-"



Miki's baby. 




Duck Porridge with Whiskey on the rock

KiCo's ang bow, they're saving up for a new iPad because Kiki dropped the one we had and it died.....

They save all the pennies their Papa gives

No comments:

Post a Comment