Friday, February 24, 2017

Children

That night, when I got home, Kiki declared to me that from now on, she is going to greet me when I reach home. I said wow, that would be nice and I asked why the sudden declaration. She explained that there was one night, I got home after work and was at the gate when she said "Welcome!", she remembers that I was delighted then but when she told me she was playing with the toys and she was actually talking to the toys and not me. I said, "oh", and that was all. 

That episode was about eight months ago. I am not sure how it could take effect in her changed behaviour but it shows me she's a sensitive soul.

***

Kiki to me: Mommy, you're a responsible mother.
Me: Responsible?
Kiki: You finished up my homework!

Oh ya, she fell asleep while waiting for me. She needed help with the Chinese worksheet. So I did the last two pages for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment