Wednesday, February 1, 2017

I'm crazy


You know, previously, I thought that these people are "too free" or really crazy to be sending their plushy toys on organised tours & holidays that are just for toys.

After a couple of years, I also considered sending my toy on an organised tour. That means that latently, I am crazy too.

Still, there are levels of craziness.

When I saw that picture on FB,,,,,,,,, I thought -- Wait, what?  Is that Chucky?  Gosh! How could they let Chucky join in the tour! The rest of the plushies are dainty ones, Chucky will contaminate the entire experience for the rest of the tour members!

And that's how, I realised I am truly a little off, having a reaction on Chucky joining a tour group.

I wouldn't wanna send my toy on a tour if Chucky will be there. Am I being discriminating?

They should have a policy where they can turn down certain guests. No? You think?



No comments:

Post a Comment