Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Fireman



 This is how you do it -- washing hands the fireman's way. 

Since we go out more often on Sundays, some of the time I try to get some clothes for my wardrobe but most of the time my shopping sprees end up with Colin choosing his clothes instead. He wanted "Fireman" PJs, I asked if those are policeman PJs or fireman PJs (cos I presume fireman's attire is red), he explained to me that the badge shows fireman therefore it's a fireman's attire. He added that policeman's attire would have a badge that will have a star on it, like a sheriff's badge. Oh, I see, I said. But still, this looks like Civil Defense attire. 

Anyway, upon seeing Colin's PJs, Kiki asked if she could have themed PJs like Colin's as well. I replied that hers are also very nice, as in nice colours, although no theme. I could get two sets of plain PJs for the price of one set of themed PJs. She just wants to join in the fun but she wasn't demanding, so, no, I won't be getting her any themed PJs, she had outgrown those. For PJs, as long as the materials are comfortable, they will do. Well, unless themed PJs are on sale, I might indulge for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment