Monday, February 6, 2017

Friday Evening @ Henderson



me showing you the Ankinator app



Friday evening I was at my uncle's place, for CNY gathering. 
Simple home cooked food is just the best. 
After that it was Black Jack's time. Maximum bet $2, minimum bet $2, you read that right. 
Each player took turns to be Banker for 3 games.

Meanwhile, I had introduced the app "Akinator" to my cousins & aunts. Kiki was the one who had introduced me the "Akinator" game app. While we all laughter and muse over the app, the scene reminded me about the last time I was there, in a similar fashion, it was the Google Cardbox (goggle) & 3D visor app that was the fun app. That was last year CNY.  I think I might have collected yet another "Joy Pearl" to be stringed with the rest of my "happy moments" filed under "family". 

Memory Pearls. 



Think of a character, keep it in your head and play the app.
You'll be surprised what genie comes up with.
It is scary how much data are there in the clouds and how fast the algorithm works even on a simple "kid's" app.

This is a very simple, straightforward game app. I would imagine there're apps out there used by insurance agents to calculate your morality, or other business apps out there to calculate all sorts of commercial  probabilities, buying habits & sales projections.


No comments:

Post a Comment