Friday, January 8, 2016

The Road Chip



GV member's price on Tuesday $6.50 
I became a movie buff all over again

Colin watched with Bren on a weekend.. $25 for two tickets. 
That's almost double the cheapest, possible price.
See, for five of us, we could save $30 when we watch movies on Tuesdays.
We can go eat Xiao Long Baos at Din Tai Fung you know. 



photo from: IMDb

Themes:-
About non-traditional family. 
About kids mayhem. 
About feelings of abandonment leading to bullying and terrorizing behaviour. 
About parenting, screaming, and over-reacting. 

After the movie, while walking home, I suddenly remembered that I had left the water bottle at my seat in the cinema...... As I lamented that it was careless of me to have left the water bottle behind, I commented that it was well,,, no loss because it was a free water bottle from the bank. But Kiki exclaimed (face-palm exclamation)- "But you have just wasted water!"   referring to the unconsumed water in the bottle, presumably being discarded by then. Ever since the Papa gave her a whole lecture about water conservation, she's big on water conservation. She's always tell me to - Save the Earth!

No comments:

Post a Comment